- All About Christopher Columbus
- Word Search
- Coloring Pages
- Usually around Columbus Day you can find some valuable worksheets at The Mailbox. You must be a member (it's free when you sign up for the basic version) and you will receive related activities regarding your grade level.
- Students can write about if they were explorers
- Students can write about life on one of the ships
- Students can write about what it was like to sail with Christopher Columbus
- They can can also write about if they were to discover a New World what would it be like
Here's a mini-book from The Mailbox that your students can create. It will open in another window as a PDF file.
To make the mini-book, copy the pattern onto white paper (they suggest construction paper). Have students color each page as desired along with the ship. Once students have colored each have them put the pages together in sequential order and staple the sails. Next, have students glue the flag and the ship to a popsicle stick. Once they've glued, then glue the last sail to part of the stick. After it has been glued together have students read each of the pages.