Anyways, over the course of this week, I'll be adding some new Halloween posts regarding a variety of subjects... so be on the lookout!
Below are some activities to get you started for the week, that you can use for some Halloween fun within your classroom...
Also don't forget to always check The Mailbox's website, they have some great activities as well.
- Halloween Web Hunt --- a variety of on-line activities your students can complete
- Paper Mache Pumpkin
- Halloween Word Search
Below are a variety of math activities you can use with your students...
- Max's Halloween Tooth Math Activity (patterns)
- Math Activities from Hotel Transylvania
- Pumpkin Color By Number
- Math Crush -- Scroll down and you'll see a few Halloween activity sheets (estimating and fill in the blank) -- better suited for older kids
- Classroom Jr. -- Worksheets on adding and subtracting, number recognition, and multiplication
- Super Mom -- Spider Matching Worksheet - Numbers
- Cute Math Worksheets -- A variety of math worksheets for the younger grades
- Candy Graphing -- Candy Graphing activity
- Halloween Missing Numbers
- A Web of Numbers Counting Practice -- from TeacherspayTeachers
- Have students guess how many candy corns are in a jar/cauldron
Double, Double, Toil, and Trouble... Here are a few science activities to get your student brewing ...
- For Older Students
- All About Vampires
- All About Mummies
- All About Ghosts
- All About Werewolves
- All About Zombies
- All About Witches
- Adjectives -- found this cute little activity on Step into 2nd Grade while I was surfing websites, can't wait to try.
- Bat Poem from the Mailbox --- will open in a PDF file