Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cork Board Project

I decided to change over my previous blog to this blog. You can still find me over a at twodaisiesandanelephant.blogspot.com. However, most of my blog posts from there will be transferred over to this one. So, at times you may see the "twodaisiesandanelephant" logo going across many of the photos. No worries, it is me. I promise.



I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do with this cork board yet, but I'm thinking of quite a bit of possibilities! 

Here a few:

Thinking of maybe a place to store important notes in my makeshift office...
An art space for Baby E during each of the holidays...
A place to store menu's/weekly meals in the kitchen...
A place to store some of my husbands mini tools in the shed...

No comments:

Post a Comment